Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 82

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Stormseekers Guild
Stormseekers Guild  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Downloads  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
Modules
· Home
· Downloads
· Forums
· Guild_Charter
· Journal
· Members List
· Private Messages
· Recruitment
· Submit News
· Web Links
· Web Statistics
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 92 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

New Forum Posts
 The Elder Scrolls Online
 Planetside 2
 Seekers in the Old Republic
 Mist and the Stormseekers
 Some new MoP craftables, etc
 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
 Sith Juggernaut Compendium
 Deep overwiev on the SWTOR crafting system.
 The Old Republic, tips or a beginning

Stormseekers Guild Forums

Ads

Celtx is the world's first all-in-one media pre-production software.

Stormseekers Guild :: View topic - Anyone Else Get this in their Mail?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Else Get this in their Mail?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Anyone Else Get this in their Mail? Reply with quote

Got this in me PM inbox today. Just wondering if anyone else did. I'm not sure if anyone still plays Everquest, But I thought I'ld put this out there for Ya'll. I'm not sure if we should be honored to be selected as a Guild to try this, or if this is a canned Mail and every guild on WoW is getting a similar offer.

Regardless, I know some of ya'll have played EQ, and I wanted ya'll to share this Offer with the guild. If you are going to respond, plz be polite and respectful, and Post any Feedback here as well. It's possible some will want to play EQ2 Based on your opinions.

Thank you,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Calinthor
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:50 pm
Subject: Invitation Quote message
This is an invitation for Stormseekers

My name is Erasmus -- I am the manager of Guild Relations for Sony Online Entertainment. Our EverQuest II team has been doing some really great things in the world of Norrath, and we are inviting a few select guilds to play and give us some feedback on the improvements that they have made.

Making EverQuest II the best MMO game in the world has been our passion - and we are constantly tweaking the game to make it better and more fun. In the past, we've received great input from gamers like you on how and where to improve. Now, it's your turn -- we want your guild's feedback and opinions.

If your guild would like to participate in our focus testing, please let me know. You and your guild mates can drop me an email at GuildRelations@soe.sony.com -- include your email, and the name of your guild. Give me a day or so to process the email, and I'll send you and your guild mates the link to download the client, plus a key that will give you 30 days of free play. Once the 30 days are up, you are welcome to continue playing, at your cost. You and your guild mates are welcome to drop me an email with your comments, insight, and feedback -- we want to hear from you.

We appreciate your consideration, and hope to see you in EverQuest II in the near future!

Erasmus

Manager, Guild Relations
Sony Online Entertainment
guildrelations@soe.sony.com
http://www.station.sony.com

"I am the Seeker. I am the Stalker. I am the Storm."
Dakon
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya I got it too.

Dolgorath
Winterblade
Winterblade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting...
I did not get one but it's interesting to see a game that has a guild relations department actively seeking feedback from guilds.

Level 60 Mage, Lost Legacy
Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Possible only Dakon, Mereck, and Myself got the PM.. since we are listed as Site Admins.

"I am the Seeker. I am the Stalker. I am the Storm."
Dolgorath
Winterblade
Winterblade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda makes you wonder if an EQ2 community guy is playing WoW on AD and is scouting guilds. That is funny if it were the case.

Level 60 Mage, Lost Legacy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: