Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 82

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Stormseekers Guild
Stormseekers Guild  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Downloads  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
Modules
· Home
· Downloads
· Forums
· Guild_Charter
· Journal
· Members List
· Private Messages
· Recruitment
· Submit News
· Web Links
· Web Statistics
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 98 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

New Forum Posts
 The Elder Scrolls Online
 Planetside 2
 Seekers in the Old Republic
 Mist and the Stormseekers
 Some new MoP craftables, etc
 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
 Sith Juggernaut Compendium
 Deep overwiev on the SWTOR crafting system.
 The Old Republic, tips or a beginning

Stormseekers Guild Forums

Ads

North Americas Vacation Hotspot

Stormseekers Guild :: View topic - 4.2 & The Stormseekers?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4.2 & The Stormseekers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> Mods, Patches, Expansion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShaggZ
Champion
Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: 4.2 & The Stormseekers? Reply with quote

With the release of 4.2 coming soon... (Tomorrow, June 28th seems to be the day) it means getting decked out in full 359 gear will be pretty damn easy thus making it much easier to knock out trolls and the 4.0. With the T11 (359) Valor gear becoming Justice Point gear, it means we will be able to get massive justice very fast for the T11 gear...

One major problem though... No one ever logs on really... So, with 4.2 right around the corner, does anyone plan on coming back to play and actually even TRY to knock out the 4.0 raids like BWD, BOT etc? I'd really like to see the guild become active again, but not sure if it'll happen... I know people were getting fed up with not progressing, well... here is our chance... It may not be Firelands raid, but at least we'll be seeing new content in the 4.0 raids we never saw, and maybe work up to the new content.

So, I'm hoping people see this and reply, I'd like to really see where the guild stands in general.

More info on the VP conversion here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2943351

Another cool thing is the Dungeon Journal:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2943357

And all of 4.2 In General:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2723732#blog
Storm Officer
Storm Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely want to raid with the guild. I would like to see us get a core group ready to go and start knocking down some bosses. We just need guildies to commit and attend raids. Part of the fun is working together to down bosses. It sometimes takes a lot of attempts, but it gives us a good group dynamic. It makes us stronger as a team and gives us a true sense of accomplishment.

It's not just about the gear. It's about working together and having fun. The gear and accomplishments will come with our successes.

Ehlron
Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I haven't been on much. I went out of town to my Nieces Wedding in May, and when I came back I just didn't feel like playing. I logged on a couple times, but the thought of grinding those old dungeons wasn't appealing, nor did the idea of struggling through a PuG ZA/ZG group. Quite frankly I think Blizzard fucked themselves with this expansion and I haven't had any fun with it, except the few times we got to do some guild heroics.

I'll probably log back on and play alittle, but I think I need to get out of this rut that I'm in. Just not sure how. Feel depressed alot and I'm just not feeling social. Vegging out in front of the TV has become common place. Also, I've spent quite alot of time reading. I read the four books in the "Song of Fire and Ice" series by George R.R. Martin, and pre-ordered the 5th. I don't have HBO, so haven't watched the series yet, but I've heard good things.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and I'll try and make an appearance soon.

Thanks,

Calinthor

"I am the Seeker. I am the Stalker. I am the Storm."
Ehlron
Storm Officer
Storm Officer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal,

It's good to hear from you. Sometimes it's good to just step back from the routine and do something different.

I have been extremely busy with work the last month, and haven't had much time for fun. I have been trying to logon during the weekends to see who is on only to typically find no one. I agree that Cata hasn't been the greatest for raids.

I'll keep checking in to see what is going on when I get a chance. We need to get people to read the forum so we can try to plan getting something going sometime. No rush though and easier said than done.

When I have time to game, and no one is on WoW I have been playing single player games. I never did play Mass Effect 2--so I got it and finished it. That was a cool game. I have tried some others, but haven't really got into them that much. I will probably be trying The Old Republic when it comes out. I really like the Bioware Star Wars games, and this one could be good.

Ehlron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> Mods, Patches, Expansion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: