Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 82

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 180

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 181

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 182

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 187

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 188

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 189

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 190

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 191

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/content/58/3993858/html/stormseekers/mainfile.php on line 192

Stormseekers Guild
Stormseekers Guild  
  Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Downloads  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::
Modules
· Home
· Downloads
· Forums
· Guild_Charter
· Journal
· Members List
· Private Messages
· Recruitment
· Submit News
· Web Links
· Web Statistics
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 112 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

New Forum Posts
 The Elder Scrolls Online
 Planetside 2
 Seekers in the Old Republic
 Mist and the Stormseekers
 Some new MoP craftables, etc
 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
 Sith Juggernaut Compendium
 Deep overwiev on the SWTOR crafting system.
 The Old Republic, tips or a beginning

Stormseekers Guild Forums

Ads

Stormseekers Guild :: View topic - Forum Game - Build a Story
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Game - Build a Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> The Lion's Pride Inn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keilarahn
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A seed!!

Now this was no ordinary seed, as you may know by now, to expect the unexpected!! The seed emits a shiny white light that fills the whole bar.

"WTF" says the Bartender, who's slightly drunk at the time. "OMG my supply of Sleinad Kcaj, is gone"

When the light stop the bar had been cleared out, expect from a note from Emo Gobulin which read:

... ... ...
Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Haa haaa I've gotten the best of you Again.... Now to Hunt down and stop Smokey and Bandit from reaching your Supplier. Once I've stop them, your Bar will have no Booze and No patrons. Then, once I foreclose on your bar, I can build my own Super Store "Gobul-Mart" and then drive the other little stores in the area out of Business.
Muuaahhhaahhaaa <Mine is an Evil Laugh>

Sincerely,

Emo Gobulin."

Meanwhile, Our adventurers are nearing the top of Kaidellimanjaro Peaks. The climb up was difficult, especially with the wagon often getting Stuck and needing both Smokey, Bandit and all the horse's strength to get them unstuck. They take a brief moment to look back on the path they chose, and marvel at their accomplishment, then look ahead at the path down. It is a gentle slope with a smooth path that has a spring running along side it. Half way down the mtn, there is a glen. Smokey says, "We'll make camp there for the night. The horses need rest, as does my arse." Bandit replies, "We made good time getting over the peaks of Kaidellimanjaro. They were alot bigger then I imagined. With Luck, the Freezark wasteland will give us no major problems and we will make the Great State of Saxet by nightfall and pickup that order of srooc ale."

"I am the Seeker. I am the Stalker. I am the Storm."
Keilarahn
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then the two adventurers noticed a bunch of flowers and plants that normally don't grow on mountains.

"Is that an apple tree?" asked Bandit in bewilderment
"OMG yes it is" said Smokey

They saw a woman with a gardener's hat, touch the ground and make a plant form out of nothing.

"Smokey, that's Seyra," whispered Bandit
"You think I don't know that? What should we do?" asked Smokey

They tried to run away but they were rooted by Seyra.

Then a surprise gust of wind knocked the hat off of Seyra. Emo Gobulin caught it, and placed it on his head.

"Ah, Nature's Protector, the hat that allows on to control nature. Now I must dispose of you," said Emo Gobulin. Emo unrooted the two adventurers, and then rooted Seyra. The roots suddenly shot thorns that are deep enough to kill a person. Emo pulls out a necklace with a crystal on it. "Now do you want to know how I really got rid of Andramada?"

The crystal showed a scene of Andramada aging fast until he became old and died, this kept on repeating. He used the crystal on Seyra, then she died.

Emo left to go after the 3rd person on the Stormseekers most wanted list, which was ... ... ...
Nighblade
Winterblade
Winterblade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The person on the stormseekers most wanted list was.......wait for it......... Trapper Tripperspur III
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite the peacefulness of the glen they found, Smokey and Bandit had a restless night. Last nights encounter with Seyra & Emo Gobulin was just one more strange and bizarre event, on what should have been a simple "Beer Run". "Damn, " yawned Smokey, "Hope you slept better then me, Bandit." "Naw, tossed all night." replied Bandit. "Should make Saxet by noon, barring anymore strange mishaps." said Smokey as he saddled his steed. "Give me a hand with the wagon team, then I rustle up some breakfast." chimed Bandit.

After a good, hot breakfast, our two adventurers were off on the final leg of the trip to Saxet. What they didn't know was that Trapper Tripperspur III was aware of their mission and was planning an ambush for them on the outskirts of the little town of Golden-Odaroloc, which was the main source for srooc ale. Trapper is the best hunter/trapper/tracker ever to come out of Saxet, and had killed more folk then any man in recent history. He is from a long line of assassins, and prides himself in "Getting the Job Done". He was hired for this job by...

Keilarahn
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bartender!!!

Then the adventurers saw a sign that said "Welcome to Anatnom". Obviously they were led way off track, they turned around and walked the other way.

Trapper Tripperspur III was an excellent stategist, and in fact they said that the battle plans for all the wars he had won in the past was in his right eye.

Release your spirit, because I got your soul
Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bartender of Saxet had hired Trapper to stop the delivery of the srooc ale. He knew his twin brother needed the ale to keep his tavern open, but had he never liked his twin and he knew he could profit from his misfortune.

Meanwhile, our adventurers were walking straight into an ambush....

Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Wow, it's been a Year since this story was last touched. Our brave adventurers have been stuck in limbo for a year waiting to be ambushed. My oh My what fate awaits them now? Who has the courage and patience to read this post and pickup the story? Tune in and find out what sucker... er I mean what literary master will add to this story.))

((Bumped to revive a dead thread))

Bailmar
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little did Trapper know that Bandit's steed was blessed with the power of "Masnart" the fastest blessing in all the land.

Meanwhile, Smokey, keeping with his name, had "rolled some magic herbs in an evergreen leaf" and started the the wagon train moving with a mighty "YEEEHAWWWW" (queue theme song music) as Bandit took off in a thick cloud of dust to run point towards Saxet...

Keilarahn
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While heating up the evergreen leaf to absorb the aroma, Smokey saw something in the distance hiding in a bush. It was Emo Gobulin holding Trapper's map. Obviously Trapper had met the same fate as Andramada and Seyra, and he was going after the next person on the Stormseekers' Most Wanted list.

"You know it seems like he's following us" thought Smokey.

"Huh is he actually smoking that rolled up leaf? Oh well, it doesn't matter. I have to find Deluri" said Emo Gobulin to himself

Meanwhile, Bandit was stopped by a woman in a red cloak and a black knight's helmet. She had the power to raise and control the dead. It was Deluri.

"Emo Gobulin will perish, but first I'll take care of one of his apprentices" said Deluri while raising up two skeletons

"Hey I'm not affiliated with that man, he just seems to follow us around because you people keep popping up on us. I'm only trying to ship this fine ale to Sexat" exclaimed Bandit.

Deluri snapped her fingers, and the skeletons ....

Calinthor
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Wow.. has it really been 3 years?... Leave it to Keil to revive an old, long forgotten thread.. LoL I'll have to re-read some of this story to give it a proper response))

Keilarahn
Legend
Legend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((only I could revive it properly, I gave it a soul stone))

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stormseekers Guild Forum Index -> The Lion's Pride Inn All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: